Connected Healthcare Global Industry Sales, Supply and Consumption 2018 and Forecast to 2022
PUNE, INDIA, April 17, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
Connected healthcare solutions consolidate information from many different spheres of a person’s world to give a more complete picture of their health that includes biological, genetic, medical, lifestyle and sentiment/mood data. These solutions puts the patient at the centre of the healthcare system gathering, linking and interpreting information from many different sources to enable informed, patient-centred care decisions.
Global Connected Healthcare market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of M-health devices, M-health services and E-prescription. On the basis of application; market is segmented into Monitoring Applications, Diagnosis & Treatment, Education and Awareness, Healthcare Management, Wellness & Prevention and others.
The global Connected Healthcare market was around USD 16.54 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 105.33 billion at the rate of about 30.27 % from 2016 to 2022.
The key players profiled in the research report : Agamatrix, Inc. (US), Airstrip Technology (US), AliveCor Inc. (Australia), Allscripts (US), Athenahealth Inc. (US), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Cerner (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), GE healthcare (UK), Qualcomm (US), Medtronics (Ireland) and others..
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, application, and others.
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• Medical device manufacturers
• Medical device suppliers
• Government Research Laboratory
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Medical Research Laboratories
• The global Connected Healthcare market and is expected to reach US 105.33 billion by 2022.
• Regionally, North America holds the largest market share for global Connected Healthcare market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.75% by 2022.
• Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market, and expected to reach at USD 24.07 billion by 2022.
• On the basis of type, M-health services segment holds largest market share.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Report Prologue 14
2 Introduction 15
4 Market Dynamics 19
5 Market Factor Analysis 25
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire