Cloud Video Streaming Market 2018 Global Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast to 2023
PUNE , INDIA, May 16, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
Cloud video streaming can be defined as video streaming or sharing of video using cloud technology. Streaming technology can be used for viewing live video, video on demand, video hosting and live playlist. In cloud video streaming, the video or audio content is streamed from cloud instead of downloading the video at the user device. Video streaming landscapes includes live video, live playlist, video on demand and video hosting. Live streaming has great impact on globalization as it is facilitating people to know other parts of the world. It is a whole new exposure to varied cultures, tradition, food, sport and many more. It is primarily impacting the entertainment industry owing to the busy life schedule, people are able to watch their favorite TV show, news, plays, speeches and sports. It has also empowered education industry by live streaming the lecture, distant education, math’s calculative methods and live show on cooking techniques. It also helps in holding meeting for business purpose that results into faster and better results for business operation.
The media players supporting cloud video streaming includes JW player, Adobe flash player and Adobe Air and iOS media player. JW player is the most frequently used media player for streaming video content. It is a multi-purpose video platform used for embedding video on web pages, for video-hosting and self-hosted web videos.
JW player is a dashboard used for managing video content, video players and strategy monetization. JW dashboard can be used to upload and manage video content, creation and customization of video players. The media player comprised of HTTP also known HLS technology it is a media streaming communication protocol that allow users to stream video from all operating systems such as iOS, windows and android. The HLS technology is capable of viewing the views connection speed and based on the speed offers them the best viewing experience. Users are able to stream both live and on demand video through this media player. The dynamic factors such as anywhere streaming technology, videos can be viewed on any platform and customization and integration control led to its adoption by more 15000 companies and is still growing.
Adobe flash player is used for streaming audio and video content. Adobe flash player is a multipurpose software. It is used in games, animations and graphical user interfaces that is embedded in web pages. Akamai Technologies Inc. announced that is going to adopt Adobe Flash FLV format for delivering live, real-time audio and video streaming. Adobe flash player and AIR is installed on more than 1 billion computers, smartphones and tablets due to its high quality video streaming technology.
iOS media players offers an extra ordinary media platform for streaming video content. It supports all video formats whether the file is in MKV format or MP4. Users can stream videos files larger than 4GB through their iPad and iPhone. There are few iOS media players that along with music and video streaming that displays the subtitles that are embedded or files such as srt, ssa, .ass etc. which are downloaded separately.
By service the market is segmented into professional service and managed service. Media services associated with cloud video streaming is based on REST APIs that offers secure upload, store, encode, and package video or audio content. The stored video content on cloud can be streamed through on-demand and live streaming and is delivered to various clients that includes TV, PC, tablets and mobile devices.
Professional service associated with cloud platforms includes selection, deployment and continuous ongoing management of cloud resources. Professional service companies possess an expertise solution and knowledge of tools and process that makes users workflows seamless and high performing. These companies are highly experienced and projects a detailed focus while offering services to small and mid-sized business. They provide a complete risk management solution and possess knowledge regarding cutting edge security features and implements them across different range of business environments.
The global Cloud Video Streaming Market had been valued at USD 5.154 Billion in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 16.619 Billion by the end of the forecast period growing at 18.97% CAGR.
The key players of cloud video streaming market International Business Machine (U.S.), Aframe, Amazon Web Services (U.S.) , Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Encoding.com (U.S.), Forbidden Technologies PLC (U.K), Havision (U.S.), Akamai Technologies, INC (U.S.), Sorenson Media (U.S.), Adobe Systems Incorporated (U.S.)and others.
Global Cloud Video Streaming Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next ten years of the various segments and sub-segments included in global Cloud Video Streaming Market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
• Regional and country specific demand and forecast for Cloud Video Streaming Market were studied
• Key segments covered in the report are: components, streaming type, cloud deployment and vertical.
• Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• For all the regions, forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
• Investors and consultants
• System Integrators
• Government Organizations
• Research/Consultancy firms
• Technology solution providers
• The global cloud video streaming market is expected to reach USD 16.619 Billion by 2023.
• By Component segment, Media Players in Cloud Video Streaming accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~19.10% CAGR during forecast period.
• By Streaming Type segment, Video on Demand sub segment holds the largest market growing with approximately 19.95%CAGR by the end of forecast period.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire