IT applications, remote monitoring and IT Infrastructure has been fueling the terminal automation market and is estimated to reach $5,741m in 2023.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 16, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The report “Terminal Automation Market Analysis and Forecast (2015-2023): By Product (Control System, Integrated Safety System), By Mode (Truck, Marine), By End User Type (Cement, Chemical), By Type (Software, Services, Hardware)” published by IndustryARC, estimates the market to reach $5,741.1m by 2023.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Terminal automation is the process of automating the terminals for utilizing the external control elements integrated with information technologies for efficiently handling several operations and gather information on real time basis. These systems are basically used for precise monitoring of activities namely storage, inventory, distribution and so on. Oil terminals are majorly employed for storage of crude oil and petroleum products. Since past decade, tank terminal industry stimulating growth owing to surging trade across the regions which aid in proliferating demand for oil terminals. Further, expansion in the terminal automation in the oil and gas industry have lessen human intervention, and increase data accuracy with regards to product flow at the terminals. Regulatory norms for control emission, rising terminal traffic and leakage have spurred the demand for automation in terminals, globally. Automation is prerequisite for reliable monitoring of the processes, inventory tracking, handling the products, averting leakage, and interconnecting entire process with the enterprise systems.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Sample Trends:
1. Remote monitoring is gaining importance in Terminal Automation segment
2. Limited use of Mobile tools is directly impacting inventory management
3. Demand is expected to come from developing nations like China, India and Latin American region
4. Moving to cloud will improve operational efficiency
5. Technology,, IT Hardware, Infrastructure and Software differences across terminals are limiting companies in analysing the data and increasing operational efficiency
The global terminal automation market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 8% during the forecasted period till 2023. The key drivers are growing requirement of quality transportation of crude oil products coupled with high volume production in various industries. Moreover, the adoption of diverse system for terminal automation has increased safety, efficiency and process happens more economically. The market has been segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW) on basis of geography. APAC is likely to experience growth rate of 9.2%, highest as compare with the other region.
The Prominent Players in this Market Include
Schneider Electric SE (France)
ABB Limited (Switzerland)
Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
Endress+Hauser AG (Switzerland)
Intech Process Automation Inc. (U.S.)
Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
What can you expect from the report?
The Terminal Automation Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Terminal Automation Market ?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
2. South America Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
5. Middle East and Africa Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
6. Control System Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
7. Truck Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
8. Hardware In Terminal Automation Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire