Officials from DOH Abu Dhabi, UAE MOH and Prevention, TASNEEF, Al Ain Hospital, Corniche Maternity Hospital, the American Medical Society, and AHIMA present!
CHICAGO, IL, USA, September 23, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — In one month, more than 500 healthcare leaders, physicians, nurses, HIM, RCM and coding professionals from the GCC region and AHIMA Experts will gather in Abu Dhabi for its 8th annual AWC Healthcare Information Summit. The summit will take place at the Jumeirah Etihad Towers Hotel on 25-26 October. It will be followed with 5 hands-on professional development workshops at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi on Oct 27.
The summit focuses on best practices to achieve Quality Documentation that improves patient care, increase revenue and provide hands-on professional development for the regional workforce.
Among the keynote and plenary speakers are:
• Dr. Hamed Al Hashmi, Director, Strategy and Corporate Performance Division, Department of Health, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Humaid Mansouri, CEO, Al Ain Hospital, Al Ain, UAE
• Fatima Al Baloushi, Performance and Strategy Director, Al Ain Hospital―SEHA, UAE
• Sarah Sebai, Insurance Manager, CFO, Revenue Development Department, Al Ain Hospital, UAE
• Mohammed Hag Ali, Exec Dean – Health Sciences, Higher Colleges of Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Dr. Kalthoom Mohammad, Director of Hospitals Department, Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE
• Linda Clark, CEO, Corniche Maternity Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Mohamed Ali Karkoukli, Chief Quality Officer, SEHA, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Khalfan AlSaadi, General Manager, TASNEEF-RINA Business Assurance, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Beradino M. Parisi, MBA, Director, International Business Development, American Medical Association, USA.
• Dr. Gerald E. Harman, MD, American Medical Association, Immediate Past Chair, USA
AHIMA US-based subject matter experts:
• Alexandre Bouché, MA, MBA, Global Managing Director, AHIMA World Congress, USA
• Lisa Campbell, PhD, MPM, MHA, RHIA, CDIP, CCS-P, CCS, CPC, COC, CPC-I AHIMA World Congress Faculty, AHIMA, USA
• Melanie Endicott, MBA/HCM, RHIA, CDIP, CHDA, CPHI, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA, Interim Vice President, HIM Practice Excellence, AHIMA, USA
• Wilbur Lo, MD, CDIP, CCA, AHIMA World Congress Faculty, AHIMA, USA
• Nathan Patrick Taylor, MPH, MS, CHDA, CPHIMS, AHIMA World Congress Faculty, AHIMA, USA
A full list of speakers and presentations is available on the AWC website at www.awc.world/summit-2018.
In additional to high caliber presentations and hand-on applicability, summit attendees will receive a complimentary copy of AHIMA’s ICD-10-CM Code Book and can purchase other AHIMA books on-site.
Discounted group rates are available by contacting Cheryl Cato, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the summit and workshop, visit www.awc.world/summit-2018.
Cheryl D Cato
AHIMA World Congress
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire