MarketResearchNest.com adds “Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipment Market Outlook and Company Analysis – Global Forecast to 2025”
PUNE, MAHARASTRA, INDIA, October 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — This comprehensive Global Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipment Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
The Global dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market is anticipated to exceed US$ 3 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of over 6% between 2018 and 2025. The dental diagnostics and surgical equipment are used for the analysis and cure of dental problems such as periodontitis, gingivitis, tooth decay, dental caries, other forms of oral cancers and injury. Increasing incidence of dental diseases, rising demand for minimally invasive painless surgeries and technological advancement is expected to drive the dental diagnostics and surgical equipment market. Additionally, increasing geriatric population and growing demand for cosmetic dentistry fuels the market growth. Elder patients suffer from various dental disorders such as caries, oral candidiasis and xerostomia that thrust the dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market growth.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipment in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering
• North America
• Rest of the World.
Request Free Sample Research Report @
Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market – Segment Analysis
• Dental radiology equipment accounted for highest share of the global dental diagnostics and surgical equipment market.
• With rising implementation of CAD/CAM system in Dentistry, this segment is anticipated to grow at a faster rate.
• The market for lasers in dentistry has grown rapidly owing to acceptance of dental lasers by the FDA.
• The market for dental hand pieces is positively influenced by factors like the rise in oral diseases, aging population, and an increase in dental clinics.
Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market – Regional Analysis
• North America accounts for the largest share of the dental diagnostics and surgical equipment market followed by the European region.
• Asia-Pacific dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecasting period.
• Rest of the world is showing low market share, lack of oral hygiene care is the main reason behind it.
• Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market – Key Players Analysis
• Danaher Corporation dental net sales increased to over US$ 2.8 Billion in 2017.
• BIOLASE, Inc. offers two categories of laser system products: WaterLase (all-tissue) systems and Diode (soft tissue) systems.
• In May 2016, The Finnish dental equipment manufacturer Planmeca has introduced a 3D printer to expand its product portfolio.
• In April 2017, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. announced the distribution of NovaBone Dental Putty through its dental division in over 40 countries.
• In May 2017, Henry Schein, Inc. announced the completion of its acquisition of Southern Anesthesia + Surgical (SAS).
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipment include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipment include
• Danaher Corporation
• Biolase, Inc
• Henry Schein
• Dentsply Sirona
• Zimmer Biomet
• Planmeca OY
• Ivoclar Vivadent AG
• 3M Company
Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market – 8 Segments Covered
• Dental Radiology Equipment
• Dental CAD/CAM Systems
• Dental Lasers
• Dental Chairs
• Dental Handpieces
• Dental Curing Lights
• Dental Scaling Units
• Instrument Delivery Systems
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Browse detail report with in-depth TOC @
This 178 Page report with 50 Figures and 4 Tables has been studied from 5 View Points:
• Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market and Forecast (2010 – 2025)
• Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market and Forecast – Segment Wise Analysis (2010 – 2025)
• Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market and Forecast – Regional Analysis (2010 – 2025)
• Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market – Key Players Analysis (2010 – 2025)
• Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipment Market – Growth Drivers and Challenges
• Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
• Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
The pharmaceuticals & healthcare industry has witnessed some of the major breakouts thus increasing the average life expectancy of Humans. Access to the data has allowed the patients and caretakers to compare the costs and services of different healthcare professionals and hospitals and choose a suitable one. The industry experts are quite positive about the future of the healthcare markets and expect higher investments in the upcoming years.
The industry is facing pressure from the governments regarding the concerns of the cost of the drugs and healthcare devices. Hence the pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on the cost effectiveness of the drugs. This can be done by improving data collection, analysis of the production and supply chain, increasing the use of the automation and finally keeping up with the new technologies. As been regulated the industry has to follow the first motive of patients safety. So it’s not that easy to make changes in the manufacturing process.
Source: EIN Presswire