Joe Federbush, president, will present educational sessions at EXHIBITORFastTrak, the conference for trade show and corporate event marketing.
NEW YORK, CO, UNITED STATES, November 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — EVOLIO Marketing, an agency dedicated to helping marketers create the best brand experiences, announced today that Joe Federbush, president, will present educational sessions at EXHIBITORFastTrak, the conference for trade show and corporate event marketing, in Fort Worth, Texas, December 5-6.
Following are the sessions Federbush will lead:
How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation – Part I: Basic Concepts
Thursday, December 6, 2018, 10:45 a.m.
Justify and grow your trade show marketing. This CTSM required session provides basic building blocks for measuring the value of trade show marketing. Topics include:
• How to ensure that your event investments pay off
• Identifying the four sources of value from event marketing
• Estimating value for each component of event payback
• Establishing a payback ratio as an index of trade show value
• Basic organizing and presentation of results to management
Session includes examples, case studies and worksheets to help you put this knowledge to work and allow you to focus on your program strengths and weaknesses and likely opportunities for ROI improvement.
How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation – Part II: Practical Application
Thursday, December 6, 2018, 1:30 p.m.
This CTSM required class applies what you learned in part 1 (basic trade show value measurement concepts)and puts your knowledge to work by interactively creating an entire strategic event plan . Pre-requisite: How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation – Part I: Basic Concepts. Through examples, case studies and worksheets, you will learn to:
• Assess your program’s strengths and weaknesses
• Work with the four elements of value
• Estimate appropriate event budgets, staff and exhibit sizes
• Select and invest wisely in your show schedule
• Apply other types of measurement to compliment ROI
• Assign key performance indicators
• Deploy and apply customer and visitor research
• Report event performance to senior management
You Know What to Measure – But How Do You Actually Measure It?
Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 1:30 p.m.
Regardless of booth size and investment level, measurement has become an integral part of many companies' event marketing endeavors. This CTSM elective is an interactive, introductory-level session designed for exhibit managers at all levels who want to learn step-by-step how to:
• Develop measurable objectives
• Determine the best research methodology
• Keep timeliness and simplicity of measurement in mind
• Understand sample size and response rates
• Develop objective-based survey questions
• Utilize RFID, video, free tools, calculators and social media
• Analyze and present results
• Make sound decisions based on research
EXHIBITOR Magazine’s EXHIBITORFastTrak features university-affiliated sessions that can lead to Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) professional certification. The CTSM designation is awarded by EXHIBITOR in affiliation with Northern Illinois University Outreach and reflects adherence to the highest educational standards of trade show and event marketing. (www.ExhibitorOnline.com).
Registration is available at http://www.exhibitoronline.com/fasttrak/registration.asp.
About EVOLIO Marketing
EVOLIO Marketing helps brand marketers deliver the best results for their event marketing experiences and activities. We do not build exhibits and we do not produce events, but we have friends who do. Instead, we develop effective strategies, conduct measurement with actionable results, and provide superior training and staffing so you can deliver the best event experience. It’s all just part of our event marketing portfolio at EVOLIO.
EVOLIO’s distinctive process is specifically designed for companies of all sizes and budgets. EVOLIO helps answer your toughest question: How do I successfully align our events to our business strategy and make sure they deliver effective results? (www.EVOLIOmarketing.com)
EVOLIO Marketing and the EVOLIO Marketing logo are trademarks of EVOLIO Marketing in the United States and other countries. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated.
Marilyn R. Kroner
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire