100% Foolproof, The Classic Summer Beverage Starts W/ Steeped Coffee’s Innovative Single-Serve Coffee in Compostable Bags; Plus Coffee Concentrate recipes
SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, August 14, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — When the summer heats up, coffee lovers crave something a little less steamy and a little more refreshing. Iced coffee fits the bill perfectly. For some, that means driving to the nearest chain, dropping a bundle, and leaving quality to chance.
But you can save time and money – and the planet – on a superior brew by making it at home, exactly the way you like it.
The award-winning coffee experts at Steeped Coffee have some tips on preparing the perfect iced coffee. Their simple method requires no gadgets, no expensive equipment, no mystery instant powders, and no wasteful pods.
With a pack of single-serve Steeped Coffee, a great-tasting and sustainable glass of cold summer happiness is just a few minutes away.
Steeped, Inc. is all about coffee without compromise. Their proprietary single-serve brewing method features Steeped Coffee Bags (think tea bags engineered for coffee) to deliver the best ethically-sourced and locally roasted specialty coffee, one delicious cup at a time. Nitro-sealed to preserve freshness, Steeped Packs are made with renewable and compostable materials.
According to the team at Steeped, the secret to a classic iced coffee is a well-crafted ‘coffee concentrate’. A good concentrate is also the basis for many other refreshing coffee drinks we associate with summer sipping.
First, we’ll cover the recipe for Steeped Coffee Concentrate, and then we’ll dive into all the different variations of iced coffee you can create using that concentrate.
How to make Steeped Coffee Concentrate
For each serving, you’ll need
● 1 Steeped Coffee Pack
● 10 oz. mug
● Filtered water
1. Heat filtered water to 205 degrees, or just below boiling
2. Place a Steeped Bag at the bottom of a standard 10oz mug
3. Pour hot water over the Steeped Bag until the mug is half full
4. Dip and dunk Steeped Bag 20 to 30 times over 1 minute
5. Leave the Steeped Bag in, and let steep for 5 to 7 minutes or more to taste
6. Remove Steeped Bag. Your Steeped Coffee Concentrate is now ready for one of our 7 recipes below.
● To serve guests, make several batches of Steeped Concentrate in multiple cups. You can always store Steeped Concentrate in the fridge for later.
● Freeze Steeped Coffee Concentrate in ice cube trays. Use coffee cubes instead of regular ice cubes to avoid diluting your beverage.
● Everyone knows the best way to enjoy iced coffee is through a straw. Be kind to the environment – buy reusable, dishwasher-safe metal straws!
Now it’s time to win summer with Steeped Iced Coffee in 7 delightful variations.
RECIPE #1: STEEPED THAI ICED COFFEE
● A tall glass
● Extra-strong Steeped Coffee Concentrate (use two Steeped Coffee Bags instead of one)
● Sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk or coconut cream
● Ground cardamom
1. Fill the glass to the top with ice
2. Slowly pour the strong Steeped Coffee Concentrate into the glass
3. Top with your choice of sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, or coconut cream, but DO NOT STIR
4. Sweeten to taste
5. Sprinkle with ground cardamom
RECIPE #2: STEEPED ICED LATTE
● Steeped Coffee Concentrate (see above)
● A tall glass
● Milk or dairy substitute such as oat milk
● Cocktail shaker
● Optional: a simple syrup or flavored coffee syrup
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Add 1 part Steeped Coffee Concentrate and 1 part milk
3. Sweeten to taste or use a flavored coffee syrup to make a vanilla latte, caramel latte, or other classics
4. Shake until foamy
5. Pour into a chilled glass
Steeped, Inc., based in Santa Cruz, California, is a B-Corp (Benefit Corporation) focused on every detail from farm-to-cup and beyond, to bring people the most convenient, quality, ethically sourced, and sustainably packaged products available. Steeped Coffee provides a single-serve method that combines convenience and quality all within Guilt-Free Packaging. The proprietary Steeped Brewing Method delivers 100% freshly roasted, precision ground, and nitro sealed specialty coffee pre-portioned within Steeped Full Immersion Filters. Steeped Coffee is the simplest way to make a perfect cup of coffee, with no machine needed,
Vicki G Jakubovic
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire