Global Oil & Gas Analytics Market to grow 7.7x until 2032, reaching US$ 50 Billion by the end of the Assessment Period: Future Market Insights, Inc.
August 5, 2022
North America is the largest market, accounting for nearly 39% share of the global revenue collection in the Oil & Gas Analytics market. Over the upcoming decade, the region is estimated to maintain its lead and expand at a remarkable rate. The United States is considered to be the majority shareholder in the regional revenue contribution
/EIN News/ -- NEWARK, Del, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global oil & gas analytics market is anticipated to garner US$ 50 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 22.6% during the forecast period. The market is estimated at US$ 5.3 Billion in 2021 and US$ 6.5 Billion in 2022. A paradigm shift toward the search for mature oil fields along with the increasing exploration of unconventional wells will boost industry growth.
Big data allows better asset management, manufacturing, operations, and worker safety. The oil and gas analytics industry has observed a noteworthy shift toward the deployment of hosted services for gathering real-time data at a lower cost and augmenting production efficiency. The Oil & Gas Analytics market is dominated by the cloud segment, accounting for nearly 55% share, owing to increasing demand for reduced cost of operations and soaring demand for resource optimization.
Prominent players are investing significantly in R&D to surge digitalization in their business, which is set to offer optimum exploration and production methods. Consequently, the production of unconventional fuels is expected to augment the global oil & gas analytics market shortly.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15389
- By deployment type, the hosted segment of the Oil & Gas Analytics segment expanded at a 22% CAGR
- Based on Application, the upstream segment of Oil & Gas Analytics is estimated to record a 23% CAGR
- North America region is likely to account for the majority share of nearly 39% during the forecast period
- Europe region is estimated to gain significant traction in the market for Oil & Gas Analytics, Germany is likely to hold the majority share.
“Augmenting mining activities have compelled the major oil & gas companies to minimize their operational cost and optimize their resources, thereby the adoption rate of cloud-based services for analyzing the bulk data has witnessed a significant rise in recent years.”
Key players in the global Oil & Gas Analytics market include Oracle, Microsoft Corporation, Tableau Software, IBM, Teradata, SAS Institute, Inc., SAP SE, TIBCO Software, Inc., Deloitte, Capgemini, Cognizant, Hitachi Ltd., Accenture, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP., among others.
Recent key developments among players are:
- In Dec 2021, Deloitte agreed to acquire substantially all of the assets of BIAS, a cloud consulting firm that is a leader in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) market with experienced cloud professionals based in the United States and India. Founded in 2000, BIAS capabilities focus on advising, implementing, and operating services for cloud infrastructure, database, middleware, applications, analytics, and security.
- In March 2021, Tableau, the world's leading analytics platform, introduced Business Science, a new class of AI-powered analytics that lowers the barrier to data science techniques, enabling business users and analysts to make smarter decisions faster.
- In March 2021, Hitachi, Ltd. announced to acquire GlobalLogic Inc., a leading U.S.-headquartered digital engineering services company. The acquisition is based on the definitive agreement among Hitachi Global Digital Holdings Corporation, a U.S. subsidiary, an SPC established by HGDH for the acquisition, and GlobalLogic Worldwide Holdings, Inc., the parent company of GlobalLogic.
Before Buying, Visit for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15389
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Global Oil & Gas Analytics market presenting a historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights based on Deployment Type (On-premise, Hosted) Service (Professional, Cloud, Integration) Application (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream) & Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America)
About the Oil & Gas Division at Future Market Insights
The oil & gas team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 Billion+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 40+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Key Segments Covered in the Oil & Gas Analytics Industry Analysis
Oil & Gas Analytics Market by Deployment Type:
- On-premise Oil & Gas Analytics
- Hosted Oil & Gas Analytics
Oil & Gas Analytics Market by Service:
- Professional Oil & Gas Analytics
- Cloud Oil & Gas Analytics
- Integrated Oil & Gas Analytics
Oil & Gas Analytics Market by Application:
- Exploration and Drilling
- Field Surveillance and Monitoring
- Production Planning and Forecasting
- Equipment Maintenance Management
- Asset Performance
- Workforce Management
- Pipeline SCADA
- Storage Optimization
- Commodity Trading
- Demand Forecasting
Oil & Gas Analytics Market by Region:
- North America Oil & Gas Analytics Market
- Latin America Oil & Gas Analytics Market
- Europe Oil & Gas Analytics Market
- Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Analytics Market
- The Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Analytics Market
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15389
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Overview
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Introduction and Definition
3. Market Background and Foundation Data Points
3.1. Need of the Hour for Industries
3.2. Oil & Gas Analytics – Strategic Priorities
3.3. Life Cycle Stage
3.4. Importance of Technology
3.5. Use Cases of Oil & Gas Analytics
3.6. Forecast Factors: Relevance and Impact
3.7. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.8. PESTLE Analysis
3.9. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.10. Market Dynamics
3.10.3. Opportunity Analysis
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Oil and Gas Domain
GCC Natural Gas Market Value: The GCC natural gas market share will be influenced by the widening need to fulfill burgeoning domestic demand, achieve self-sufficiency, and reinforce energy security, thereby, garnering US$ 79.35 Billion in 2032, recording a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022-2032.
Waste to energy (WTE) Market Outlook: The global waste to energy (WTE) market is anticipated at US$ 38 Billion in 2021. along with the increasing demand for clean energy, thereby, garnering US$ 82.49 Billion in 2032, recording a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022-2032. The market is likely to secure US$ 40.77 Billion in 2022.
Canada, US, and China Shale Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Market Analysis: The shale gas hydraulic fracturing market in Canada, US, and China experienced robust year-on-year (YoY) growth rate during 2021.
Digital Oilfield Solutions Market Forecast: Sales in the global digital oilfield solutions market are slated to top US$ 37.2 Bn in 2022. Expanding at a healthy 6.5% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 54.4 Bn by 2028.
Floating Power Plant Market Volume: The global floating power plant market size is expected to be valued at US$ 10.5 Billion in 2022. It is anticipated to reach US$ 17.3 Billion in 2032 and exhibit growth at an astonishing CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Micro Inverter Market Demand: The overall micro inverter sales are slated to rise at an impressive CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, totaling over US$ 4.36 Bn by the end of 2032.
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Market Share: The global carbon capture and storage market is forecast to reach around US$ 4.2 Billion in 2022, the overall demand is slated to increase at over 14% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, totaling a valuation of around US$ 9 Billion by 2032.
Gas Engines Market Size: The global gas engines market size touched a valuation of US$ 4.8 Bn in 2022 and is projected to expand at a moderate CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, totaling US$ 7.47 Bn by 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse all Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs